Dying 2 Live...!

Dying 2 Live...!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Finally, Saying Something...!


People argue that God has given you 2 ears and only 1 mouth so you're suppose to listen twice as much as you speak. But, Christians should speak when they truly have something pertinent to say that can save a life, change a heart, or renew a mind.

"WISE people speak because they have something to say; FOOLS speak because they have to say something...!" There's a distinct difference.

I have been running my mouth for as long as I could remember. I come from a family of talkers, so I got it honest. I've often heard this statement from many editorial platforms:

"Everyone has a right to speak, but not everyone has a right to be heard."

I desire to definitely be one saying something WORTH hearing. I have sought this stance over the years and gained somewhat of a reputation as an individual with something to say, especially when it comes to Godly matters. Fortunately, I've had a good track record within this area of teaching. Evidently, God has graced me with a voice not merely for melodious song but for Biblical instruction. More importantly, I'm just a mouthpiece for God's glory and you can be one too. Just allow God to touch your heart in an undeniable way and get across to others how that simple touch has transformed your life for the better.


No comments:

Post a Comment